$140 Gift of Amaco® Glazes With Purchase!
FIVE YEAR WARRANTY! Now Fires To Cone 10!
The AH-25 is a well-insulated front-loading floor model kiln with the capability to fire to Cone 10. The wide firing range allows for overglaze decorating and firing earthenware as well as higher temperature porcelain and stoneware. The AH-25 is ideal for small to medium-sized classrooms and studios. Features of the AH-25 include:
- 5" of combined insulation for greater firing efficiency and lower radiant temperature making it extremely safe for school use
- 19 3/4" x 21" x 30 1/8" (7.0 cubic foot) firing chamber capacity
- Strong 1/8" welded steel back frames, 11 gauge welded steel front frames, 18 gauge steel shells mean unsurpassed durability
- Refractory-backed steel doors fit snugly and swing open for easy stacking and reduces back strain while loading and unloading
- Top-quality Kanthal 13 gauge element wires are securely housed within element holders which can be removed easily
- The AH-25 is available only with Select FireTM computer control
- A stand with shelf which has sturdy dividers for storage of kiln shelves accessories is included
- FIVE YEAR WARRANTY