$110 Gift of Amaco® Glazes With Purchase!
NOW WITH FIVE YEAR WARRANTY!
Now Fires to Cone 10 - 240V Single or 3 phase, Cone 8 - 208V Single or 3 Phase
The HF-105 is a well-insulated, large capacity top-loading floor model kiln with the capability to fire to Cone 10. The wide firing range allows for overglaze decorating and firing earthenware as well as higher temperature porcelain and stoneware. The HF-105 is well-suited for large classrooms and studios. Features of the HF-105 include:
- 5" of combined insulation for greater firing efficiency and lower radiant temperature making it extremely safe for school use
- 30" x 20" x 24" (8.33 cubic foot) firing chamber capacity
- Strong 1/8" welded steel back frames, 11 gauge welded steel front frames, 18 gauge steel shells mean unsurpassed durability
- Spring-balanced, refractory-backed lid rests on ceramic fiber rope encircling the chamber for minimum heat loss, a perfect seal, and effortless opening and closing
- Top-quality Kanthal 14 gauge element wires are securely housed within deeply recessed grooves in firing chamber walls which can be removed easily
- The HF-105 is available with Select FireTM computer control or Kiln-Sitter and Limit Timer plus Pyrometer
- FIVE YEAR WARRANTY